Hey! Thanks! Much better than sifting in the dark :)

Here is my output:

XXXXXXXXXX~ # slaptest

hdb_db_open: warning - no DB_CONFIG file found in directory
/var/lib/openldap-data: (2).

Expect poor performance for suffix "dc= XXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=XXX".

hdb_db_open: database "dc= XXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=XXX":
db_open(/var/lib/openldap-data/id2entry.bdb) failed: No such file or
directory (2).

backend_startup_one (type=hdb, suffix="dc=XXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=XXX"): bi_db_open
failed! (2)

slap_startup failed (test would succeed using the -u switch)

So, I am guessing I need to initialize somehow? Is that right?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Christopher Kurtis Koeber

(W): (202) 885-8654