On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:14:12 +0300
Rumen Yotov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> Adrian wrote:
>
> >Greetings all.  I am trying to emerge Firefox 1.0.6-r2
> >
> >Here are my outputs.  If anyone can advise me I would be amazingly
> >grateful.  Thank you in advance.  I'm trying to make something out of
> >this message (no programmer am I) does my problem have something to
> >do with freetype?
> >
> >Thank you all
> >Skippy
> >
> Hi,
> By your error messages it seems you'll have to re-emerge "freetype"
> library. Another suggestion is to use "-O2" in your CFLAGS, i also
> don't use the two "..loop.." flags, somebody here.
> HTH. Rumen

Howdy Rumen;

I did re-emerge freetype, and the emerge worked fine, but I still get
the same message & error when I try to emerge Firefox.

Skippy

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls