On 2010-07-13, Allan Gottlieb <gottl...@nyu.edu> wrote:

> Good.  Life will be better now that you have xft support. :-)

I'm looking forward to it. :)

While messing around with this issue, I played with fontconfig a
little bit (which didn't help, since I hadn't enabled xft support in
emacs yet).

However, I did manage to get some nicer looking fonts in Firefox. Now
on some of the smaller sizes of some faces I have slight color
fringing on some of the characters, so I guess I need to disable
sub-pixel anti-aliasing.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! RHAPSODY in Glue!
                                  at