On 07/22/2010 02:04 PM, Bill Longman wrote:
On 07/22/2010 12:49 PM, walt wrote:
On 07/21/2010 03:18 PM, Bill Longman wrote:

Might I suggest a small hardware upgrade:

http://www.supermicro.com/Aplus/motherboard/Opteron6100/SR56x0/H8QGi-F.cfm

Hey, where's the parallel port for my Epson MX-80 printer?

You're aging yourself, Walt. Some of us have actually used these, let
alone know what they are.

Okay, I was exaggerating, but only slightly.  My brother-in-law forcibly
took my Epson MX-100 away to an e-cycling place on the grounds that the
dust was aggravating his asthma.  This happened about three months ago,
no kidding.  (He forgot the parallel-port cable, though.)