On 08/12/2010 09:56 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Trying to start Mumble (version 1.2.2) aborts with:

SSL: Added CA certificates from '/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt'
No ciphers of at least 128 bit found
Aborted

I've never used mumble.  Have you ever run update-ca-certificates?
It may not help but it's trivially easy :)

My uninformed gut feeling is that ssl doesn't look for 'cyphers' in
certificates.  Rather, it looks at the certificate to find out which
cypher it *needs* to use to decipher the certificate.

I'd say run update-ca-certificates first and hope for the best. I've
tried to read the manpage for openssl, but the print is too small for
me to see it  :p