Hi,

I am currently running a guest with VMware-Server-1. However the modules
needed for that on the host are no longer supported and I am stuck with 2.6.31
for the moment.
So I am thinking of alternatives. My requirements:

It should only need as much RAM on the host as needed (so XEN with static
assignment is out)

It should run headless (I don't want a window on the desktop but be able
get console access when needed).

VMWare import/compatibility would be nice but is not a must have.

I use VirtualBox on a Mac but can it run headless? Any other proposals?

Thanks,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185