I've run into a similar situation in with my installs.  The problem
comes from the fact that in the kernel configuration, HID support
options come *before* USB support options.  If USB is originally off,
then when you first go through the HID options, the USB Keyboard option
isn't there.

So you need:
CONFIG_USB
one or more of the following (as appropriate for your system)
  CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD
  CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD
  CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD
CONFIG_HID_USB

to make your USB keyboard work.

Jake Moe

i have looked into my kernel, i got this option, but still the keyboard
don't want to work.

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953