Hi all,

I'm not a mysql guru but what that bastard is doing it's drive me crazy.

version:5.1.50-r1 installed from portage

So...
I have installed and working fine.
I have installed phpmyadmin too and it's working fine. I can log in... :)
I wanted to create a database but after I gave the database's name and
click "Create" button the phpmyadmin kicked me out. Now, I can't log
in and there is no error message or something.
I'have tried to fix it with mysql_permission but there is no result. I
can't log in through phpmyadmin. But, I can log in through terminal.

I don't like mysql console because this is an uncomfortable, non
usable little piece of something.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

András

--