On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Renat Golubchyk <ragerm...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately Gentoo documentation uses table layout instead of
> relying entirely on CSS. Therefore it is not easy to make the docs
> beautiful for everybody right now. But there is a simple workaround
> which you may find good enough. Add the following CSS rule into your
> ~/.mozilla/<...your profile...>/chrome/userContent.css or install the
> Stylish add-on [3] and create a style with the rule:

> @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
>
> @-moz-document domain("gentoo.org") {
>  td.content p {
>    width: 40em;
>  }
> }
>
> Change "40em" to anything you like.

Thank you very much for this tip. I use chromium and fortunately there
exists the Stylish chrome extension. I got it working with the code
you gave by just snipping the moz-document line.

When I inspect the element and check the page source I understand
where td.content and p comes from but could you explain what 'em'
suffix to 40 means please?

--
    Fatih