Hi,

I upgraded to KDE 4.5.2 and noticed something weird about Kopete. First, these are the flags and such:

[ebuild R ] kde-base/kopete-4.5.2 USE="addbookmarks autoreplace contactnotes groupwise handbook highlight history nowlistening pipes privacy ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview yahoo zeroconf (-aqua) -debug -gadu -jabber -jingle (-kdeenablefinal) (-kdeprefix) -latex -meanwhile -msn -oscar -otr -qq -skype -sms -testbed -v4l2 -webpresence -winpopup"

It used to let me send a message to someone even if the person was off line. Now, I get this little tidbit of info when I click on a user that is off line:

"This user is not reachable at the moment. Please make sure you are connected and using a protocol that supports offline sending, or wait until this user comes online."

This works fine if a user is online. It opens a window for me to start talking in for them but I have some friends that logon invisible so this error is not going over to well. What is the deal here? I don't see a USE flag that affects this and it was working before the upgrade. I also don't see anything odd in the settings but maybe I am missing something.

Is this Yahoo, Kopete or what?  Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)