Le Thursday 14 October 2010 07:57:25, Coert Waagmeester a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> Still new to gentoo. I use RHEL a lot.
>
> If I want to set up an x86 distcc solution, do the USE flags need to be
> the same on all machines?
>
> Trying to setup/compile all desktop apps on one machine with two
> assisting in compilation.
>
> Regards,
> Coert Waagmeester

the use flags needn't to be the same if you order the compile from the machine
which have the binaries.

If you compile all on one machine only, I think too, but not sure, and I don't
know how you tell which use flags correspond to which machine...

--
Stéphane Guedon
page web : http://www.22decembre.eu/