Hi all!

There is a strange or not strange problem. When I'm listening music
(the player is audacious or amarok) I can't play any flash with sound.
If it is possible Amarok lost the sound and I have to restart it.
Audacious not so sensible but the little window comes up "driver is
busy" or something like this but few push on the "next" button and
everything is working fine. I know the problem is that, Flash use Alsa
directly instead Amarok and Audacious which use Phonon. Somebody can
tell me what is the normal solution for this problem? A little bit
annoying this situation.

Thanks for any help in advance!

András

--