Hello,

Several times in the past, I have approached
setting up DNS servers, only to get side-tracked.
I'm making another stab as setting my DNS
servers for my humble, small cidr (/29) block.

Now it seems DNSSEC is all the rage, even
at the root servers [1].

So what am  i to choose to effect DNSSEC on gentoo?
Hardware suggestions on low power (5-10 watts) (embedded)
hardware with Gentoo are welcome.

net-dns/unbound (portage) [2]
bind9 (portage)
nsd (?)
opendnssec (sunrise overlay)
???

Googling and research has led me to reading
quite a lot of interesting, but fragmented
thoughts on the subject of DNSSEC and gentoo.

Any discussion or guidance is appreciated.

[1] http://www.root-dnssec.org/
[2] http://www.unbound.net/documentation/howto_anchor.html
[3] https://svn.whyscream.net/whyscream-overlay/sunrise-dev/net-dns/
[4]http://gentoo-overlays.zugaina.org/sunrise/net-dns.html.en