Apparently, though unproven, at 05:47 on Thursday 18 November 2010, Stroller
did opine thusly:

> On 18/11/2010, at 1:46am, Grant Edwards wrote:
> >> Looks like the *actual* problem is non-application of OYFEAL[1],not what
> >> the devs do.
> >
> > Google doesn't seem to know what OYFEAL means.  Do we get any hints?
>
> Yes, if you're patient he'll give you [1].

Note to self: stop composing mails at 3 in the morning.

So it *should* have gone like this:

======
Looks like the *actual* problem is non-application of OYFEAL[1],not what the
devs do.

<insert arb stuff here>

[1] Open Your F*cking Eyes And Look
======

It's an old hangover from my bench techies days when I had juniors who
insisted on assuming they knew the cause of a problem even before they'd taken
the covers off the faulty unit

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com