Does anyone know of or know where to get the limitations of ReiserFS4?
I've looked at the reiserFS4 and it does not list things such as Num. of
subdirs that a single dir can have, num. of files a single dir can have,
etc.  I am looking for something like this: (only for ReiserFS4 instead
of ReiserFS)
Got this from: http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=510028

   1. You can store a maximum of 4,294,967,296 files in a reiserfs
      partition.
   2. You can put no more than 2,147,483,648 files in a directory.
   3. The maximum number of subdirectories inside a directory is 64.536.
   4. The maximum file-size is 17.6 terabyte
      <http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=terabyte>s on 32 bit
      architectures.
   5. You can have as much as 4,294,967,296 link
      <http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=link>s to a file.
   6. And finally your file system overall maximum size will be
      4,294,967,296 x 4K blocks, i.e., 17.6 terabytes.