Hi,

I googled this and found some other people asking the same question...
But I didn't find the answer.

I am using linux kernel 2.6.36.1 vanilla to run on a AMD Phenom X6
1090T/ASUS Crosshair IV Formula system.

I enabled "ondemand" CPU frequency scaling givernor in the kernel and
"Cool'n' Quiet" in the bios of the board. I also enabled "Turbo Core"
in the bios (which says the 3200MHz is max and 3600 MHz in case of
Turbo Core being used.. I disabled C1E.

After Linux is booted (AMD64!) and idled, the CPU is running at 800Mhz (nice!)
and at 3200 MHz when system is under load.

But:
With prime I put exactly two cores under load, so normally Turbo Core
would kick in...but the clock of those both cores show 3200MHz instead
of 3600MHz....

How can I make use of the Turbo-Core feature unde Linux?

Have a nice weekend!
Best regards,
mcc