William Kenworthy wrote:
Hi Dale, running two or more dhcp servers that are not in sync on a
network is asking for trouble.  Traceroute wont help with dhcp as its
broadcast/unicast.

I am not sure if you have posted the full setup yet, but it appears you
have two devices running on the same class C network and are trying to
route? - doesnt make sense unless you are subnetting?

Perhaps it time to post an annotated ascii diagram of what you are
actually doing.

BillK

I never could draw. It's pretty simple tho. Computer >> router >> DSL modem >> internet. That ascii enough? ;-) Told you it was simple. I do plan to add a second puter before to long tho. I got to figure out where to put the thing tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)