On Sunday 02 January 2011 01:17:09 kashani wrote:

> Unless the language you're familiar with is completely unsuitable, I'd
> say familiarity trumps language features.

I've been out of coding for too long to know much about modern languages
(so ignore me if you like), but I think this is exactly right.

Another language may have all the juicy, whiz-bang features you want for
your shiny new project, but if the team doesn't know it you can't use it
straight away, and you'll incur a substantial extra development cost.

--
Rgds
Peter.          Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.