meino.cra...@gmx.de schrieb am 17.01.2011 17:12:

> The problem is, that the channel selection does not work in a proper
> way:
>
> Suppose you have the channels:
> A B C D E F G
> *
>
> * => currently selected channel
>
> Now (in vlc) you press N for "next". "B" gets selected. "N"...nothing
> happens. "N" .... "D" gets selected. "P" (previous) ... "C" gets
> selected. Sometimes you have to go even three steps forward and two
> backward to get a certain channel selected.
> A few channel sometime are not selectable at all....
>
> Same with mplayer...so it is not the player itsself...

Do you have all needed modules loaded? According to [1] you need bttv,
bt878, mt352, dvb_bt8xx and dst (this one is probably responsible for
the remote control).

If the problem is not about missing modules I am out here as I do not
have any experience with this type of card.

http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Diskussion:DVB-T_Budget-PCI-Karten

--
Daniel Pielmeier