Dear list,

I switched now to a new mainboard and it seems that the drive numbering
changed or my kernel does not detect any hard disks...
If I try to boot my gentoo the kernel panic because it cannot find the
root partition.

After the panic I cannot scroll up to check what drives are detected and
which numbering is used. What must I do to be able to scroll up to see
what is logged to the screen?
(is there maybe a special key available, the shift+page-up and scroll is
not working)

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook