On 01/25/2011 02:25 PM, Zhu Sha Zang wrote:
Hey, how i can install html documentation of qt/pyqt4/python pacakges.

I've already installed PyQt4 html documentation in
/usr/share/doc/PyQt4-4.8.2/html/ . But the other two, only qt-assistant
have doc USE flag and python appear that don't create html documentation.

Have a way to install html documentation to all this 3 packages.

The installation of the HTML docs for Qt is controlled by the "doc" USE flag of x11-libs/qt-assistant.

I don't know about the other packages you mentioned.