Am 27.01.2011 22:52, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> I have to migrate mailusers from web-cyradm to postfixadmin (sure, on a
> gentoo-server -> on-topic ;-) ).
>
> Has anyone done that already? AFAI understand I have to export user/pws
> and import it in postfixadmin ... I am unsure about the encryption etc.

Browsed the config-files now.

source // web-cyradm:

# Defines if passwords are encrypted or not.
# Valid Values:
#  - plain 0 No encription is used
#  - crypt 1 (shadow compatible encription)
#  - mysql 2 (MySQL PASSWORD function)
#  - md5 3 (MD5 digest)
$CRYPT = "crypt";

and:

target // postfixadmin:

// Encrypt
// In what way do you want the passwords to be crypted?
// md5crypt = internal postfix admin md5
// md5 = md5 sum of the password
// system = whatever you have set as your PHP system default
// cleartext = clear text passwords (ouch!)
// mysql_encrypt = useful for PAM integration
// authlib = support for courier-authlib style passwords
// dovecot:CRYPT-METHOD = use dovecotpw -s 'CRYPT-METHOD'. Example:
dovecot:CRAM-MD5

$CONF['encrypt'] = 'md5crypt';

---

Is "crypt"="md5crypt" anyway? Does that mean I could export/import that
user-table and be done?

I will try and test soon ... but any "YES" from you would help anyway :)