Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> writes:

>> locate Correlation | grep Builder | grep csv | while read file; do
>> cp "$file" ~mark/CorrelationTests; done

Just a minor point that would simplify the cmd by one cmd call.

You could use awk instead of 2 calls to grep.  It might be a tiny bit
slower... but I doubt it would be noticeable at the proposed scale.

awk is basic tool on linux for cmd line work... its quite a bit more
powerful than grep, but of course more complicated.

In this case though it would be a simple awk cmd.

Instead of

   locate Correlation | grep Builder | grep csv | [...]

You could use:
   locate Correlation | awk '/Builder/ && /cvs/'| [...]

That should weed out the same files as the double call to grep