On 12 April 2011 16:52, Peter Humphrey <pe...@humphrey.ukfsn.org> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I've a weird one here. I'm rebuilding my local server on an Atom N270 box and
> I've reached the point of installing phpmyadmin on it to manage a MySQL
> database
> I'm developing.
>
> Three different browsers have no trouble displaying table structures, data,
> the
> database design and the data dictionary, but when it comes to printing
> anything
> from phpmyadmin they all refuse to believe that more than one page exists.
> They
> will print other multi-page sites but not this one.
>
> Can anyone throw any light on this? I've remerged apache, php and phpmyadmin
> with no effect.

I can't access a phpmydamin page at this moment to check, but what you
want is a suitable CSS sheet for printing.  I assume that the page
uses frames and the current print configuration (or lack of it) does
not include the frame that you wish to print.  You'll need to poke
around the phpmyadmin fs to find css files and see what is defined
where.  It may also be possible to hardcode it in the .php
configuration file of phpmyadmin.

--
Regards,
Mick