Mick wrote:
On Sunday 08 May 2011 23:24:21 Dale wrote:
john wrote:
Weather widgets running fine here:-
Namely LCD Weather Station and Weather Station . I have only have ever
run kde 4-6.2 and 4.6-3 so perhaps there is a problem upgrading from
previous versions.

Great widgets. Not sure what a Molar Mass Calculator does? Perhaps
weighs your teeth??
Do you use noaa stations or something else?  I can't get noaa stations
to show up.  It worked with 4.6.1 tho.
If it worked before it ought to work now too.  Compare the contents of your
previous ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsr with what you have now
and adjust the lines that point to the NOAA RSS feed accordingly.

If it still doesn't work, then you've discovered a bug.

I don't have the previous one tho. At least I don't think I do. I have a backup but I think I have updated it already. I'll check just in case tho.

The thing is, when I type in my location and click search, it returns my location but the service is wettercom not noaa. Apparently wettercom doesn't actually have info for my location. It just thinks it does.

I did a google search and it is a known problem. I found others talking about it. So, it's not just me.

Dale

:-)  :-)