On Wednesday 25 May 2011 22:07:15 Paul Hartman wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Stéphane Guedon <steph...@22decembre.eu>
wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Some of you tried both LibreOffice / OpenOffice / Calligra recently ?
> >
> > What do you think of them ? Which is stable / not yet fully finish ? ...
>
> They are both very mature and stable and should be able to do almost
> anything you need, as long as that need is not 100% MS-compatibility.
> ;)

I need a small MS-compatibility, as anyone I think.

I wonder if calligra is mature enough to be used (cause openoffice not fully
integrated with my desktop environnement).

Openoffice/Libreoffice... => which to choose ?

Openoffice is heavy whereas I think calligra light, thus, easier to update, but
is calligra solid enough ?
--
Stéphane Guedon
page web : http://www.22decembre.eu/