On 05/25/2011 12:15 PM, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> Valmor,
>>   Take a look at the Extension Pack. It might give you more of what
>> you need. It does seem to be in portage but I've not used it myself.
>>
>> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
>>
>> HTH,
>> Mark
>>

> Mark,
>
> I see it in portage
>
> /usr/portage/app-emulation/virtualbox-extpack-oracle/virtualbox-extpack-oracle-4.0.6.ebuild
>
> Will give it a try.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Valmor

For the record.

Tried and it is very nice. The 4.0.6 version with extpack uses the GPL
vbox (source).

All usb devices on the gentoo host are visible on a Windows7 guest. The
problem I am facing now is that the Windows7 virtual machine tries to
install drivers for the USB devices and it fails. Not sure what is going
on... It may be an issue with USB 1.0 versus 2.0?

--
Valmor