I'm having a weird issue I'm hoping someone here can help with. I've
asked on the FVWM mailing list, but they can't reproduce with my config,
so I'm hoping someone here with experience with the KDE/QT side of
things might be able to offer a suggestion.

I've configured FVWM with a single 3x3 desktop, and I've left off edge
resistance so I can flip between them easily.  This works fine most of
the time, but recently, I believe with updating KDE to 4.6.2, I've
noticed this problem.  When I have a KDE app (or possibly any QT app,
I'm not sure where exactly the distinction lies; it happens with
SMplayer as well, which I don't believe is strictly a KDE app, but a QT
app) open and try to open a file (or save a new file), when the dialog
box its up, the mouse (and focus) is on that dialog box, and I try to
move my mouse up to the "upper" page, it flicks to the new page for a
split second and then puts me back on the page with the KDE/QT app.  If,
while the dialog box is open, I let the mouse rest for a moment on the
application, the app gets focus for a split second, and then the dialog
seems to take it back.  Then when I move the mouse off the top of the
page, it works fine.

It seems to only be limited to QT/KDE, but I have no idea if it's a
"bug" in FVWM, or a "feature" in KDE that needs disabling.  Hope this
description makes sense.  Does anyone have any ideas?

FVWM version is "fvwm 2.6.1 compiled on May 23 2011 at 18:40:17 with
support for: ReadLine, XPM, PNG, SVG, Shape, XShm, SM, XRender, XCursor,
XFT, NLS", and my config is attached.

Any thoughts?

Jake Moe