Yesterday I got my external DVD-RW/CD-RW drive in.  I
added dvd use flags to /etc/make.conf and issued
"emerge  uDN world".  The first package in the emerge
is xcdroast, which is good because that's what I use
to write CDs (and DVDs if I can get this to work.)
emerge wanted to download the file
"xcdroast-0.98_alpha15_new_configure.tar.gz" for
xcdroast, but no gentoo mirror I've looked at has it.
In fact, no gentoo mirror I've looked at has any files
for xcdroast - the listing skips from xcb-2.4.tar.gz
to xchat-1.8.11.tar.bz2 in the alphabetical listing.
Am I missing something?