Hello,

I try to setup a NFSv4 server with idmapd.conf and OSX clients. I have setup my
/etc/exports with the share names and I can mount them from the OSX client, but
I need a uid / gid mapping. The account data (user / groups) are within a LDAP
server on the same host. I try to configure idmapd.conf for mapping the user
ids, because I need this for two users on two hosts only.

I have set this to the idmapd.conf
[General]

Domain = mydomain

[Translation]
Method = nsswitch    <- I test this also with static, or "static,nsswitch"

[Static]
user1@osx1 = mylocaluser

Mounting on the client works and SSH login works with the user data also. How
can I setup the user mapping on my NFS server?

Thx

Phil