On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:01:07 +0200, Mark Humphrey wrote:

> Are there any legalities behind creating your own set of installation
> CDs or DVDs - which contain specific packages available through the
> Gentoo repository and exclude other default ones - for distribution to
> clients?

I hope not, I've created many tens of thousands of these for distribution!

You do need to watch the licences of the individual packages. Some of
those have distribution restrictions, some are not even included on the
Gentoo mirrors, but you would know that unless you checked the ebuilds or
where each one was downloaded from.

--
Neil Bothwick

I have nothing but respect for you, and not much of that.