Albert Hopkins <mar...@letterboxes.org> writes:

[...]

> Yeah, sorry if I didn't mention before.  In the interest of size, I
> remove the portage tree (and also kernel sources) before creating the
> image.  So in order to do portage-related stuff one must first:
>
> # emerge --sync

[...]

> Should still be usable.

You may have seen my last post by now, where I retracted some of my
earlier post.

I'm still seeing something that probably needs fixing.

In the shell where the initial login came up I keep seeing this every
5 minutes:

  INIT: ld "so" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

OH, and what does the `FEATURES=' entry in /etc/make.conf do?