On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 01:43, Paul Hartman
<paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Pandu Poluan <pa...@poluan.info> wrote:
>> After installation and successful 1st reboot, all attempts at wget gets
>> killed:
>
> Perhaps recompile wget with -ggdb and FEATURES=nostrip to keep
> debugging symbols attached, and maybe you can debug to see where it is
> failing.

I'll try that later. ATM, I'm recompiling the kernel, with more
built-ins enabled.

If that doesn't work, I'll try turning off PaX & Grsecurity.

If that *still* doesn't work, I'll try compiling an earlier
(2.6.39-hardened-r8) kernel.

(I noticed that during make, 2.6.39-hardened-r9 emitted *lots* of
warning. Much more than 2.6.39-hardened-r8)

Rgds,
--
Pandu E Poluan
~ IT Optimizer ~