Joost Roeleveld wrote:
On Monday, August 15, 2011 09:23:44 PM Peter Humphrey wrote:
On Monday 15 August 2011 19:38:49 Dale wrote:
J. Roeleveld wrote:
You're welcome, my Gentoo-user archive goes back to 2004 :)
Mine goes back a year.  Gentoo moves so fast, I figure a year should be
more than plenty.  Maybe I need to rethink that a little.  I could be
wrong.  :/
I've just raised the expiry period on my GentooUser folder to 365 days so as
not to be caught out this way again.
Where do you set that?

--
Joost

Depends on what email program you use. I use Seamonkey for mine but a friend showed me mutt the other day. I need to ask him if I can be nosey and look at it closer to see how it works. I was several feet away at the time. It was threaded tho. I love my threading feature. ;-)

If you use Seamonkey, right click on the folder that the emails go to. Select properties and then the retention tab in the pop up. Just click on the correct stuff and set it to how many days you want it kept. Some other programs may have something similar tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)