denis cohen writes:

> I've unmerged cblas* blas* gsl, synced, and "emerge -uDN world "also
> without success (also tried cblas-external USE flag but could not see
> it with eix).

What's your problem with the world update? Adding --tree to the emerge
command might show what pulls in what. I had to unmerge clapack and lapack-
reference yesterday, but I cannot remember the details - it all started with
digikam not building because some blas stuff was missing. But finally the
@world update was possible. And both got re-installed.

> eselect cblas also gave no results.

Here it is set to the only option gsl.

> One problem I may have is with eselect. eselect-cblas has been
> unmerged but trying to re-emerge it gives this block.

I get the very same blocker as you. eselect cblas is working, though. So is
eselect-cblas being needed at all?

        Wonko