On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Nilesh Govindarajan <cont...@nileshgr.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for dedicated server providers whose rates are low, support
> Gentoo and most importantly are reliable. Service should be stable.
> Location is not important, but preferable in EU.
>
> --
> Nilesh Govindarajan
> http://nileshgr.com

I don't know of any dedicated services that meet your requirements, but is
it a hard requirement that the server be dedicated? VPSs can be just as
stable as a dedicated and are usually much cheaper. KVM and Xen environments
are becoming much more prevalent. What type of storage/memory requirements
do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

- Matt

--
Matthew Finkel