Hi,

I am using a IBM Model M (139031) with my Linux Box and a Belkin
PS2/USB/converter (active) To connect the PS2 cord to my PC (Chesen
Electronics Corp. PS/2 Keyboard+Mouse Adapter).

As long as I am booting the PC everything is fine.

But if I wake the PC from hibernate, the keyboard get screwed
up: The three LEDs are blinking simultaneously and no key
press will be recognized. Reinserting the USB adapter cures
the problem.

Is there any way to simulate this via software automagically
shortly after the PC woke up from hibernation?

Best regards
mcc