On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:06 AM, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:10:40 -0400, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
>
>> No, by "you know what needs to be done" I mean: code. Contribute.
>> Become a developer. Make shit happens the way you think it should
>> happen.
>
> You're happy to run an important system service coded by someone with
> less experience than their dislike of the way things are going.

Someone with "less experience"? As I said before, Kay has been working
in udev for more than eight years. I think he's entitle to receive the
acknowledge of his experience.

> Trust me, you would want to run a udev that contained any code written by
> me!

No offense man, but I don't know you enough so I "would want to run a
udev that contained any code written by" you.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México