Hello Lavender,

we are going to help you. So please relax, tell your mail client to
wrap lines at 72 characters and use the reply button to answer.

For now, build a kernel with genkernel according to the handbook and
stick to the rest of the hints you already got in the other replies.
Save manual kernel building for later when you have more experience.

/jonas