On Wed, Oct 12 2011, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:

> If it is related to the video card/driver that you use, try reemerging
> cogl and clutter; it doesn't matter that a world upgrade don't want to
> reemerge it, sometimes the ebuilds change without changing versions.
> My versions and useflags of cogl and clutter are:
>
> # emerge -1pv clutter cogl

> Calculating dependencies                ... done!
> [ebuild   R   ~] media-libs/cogl-1.8.0  USE="doc examples
> introspection pango -debug -test" 0 kB [1]
> [ebuild   R   ~] media-libs/clutter-1.8.0  USE="doc introspection
> -debug" 0 kB [1]

I had remerged clutter earlier today and just did cogl.  Mu use flags
are basically the same as yours

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/clutter-1.8.0  USE="introspection -debug -doc" 0 kB
[1]
[ebuild   R    ]  media-libs/cogl-1.8.0  USE="introspection pango -debug -doc
-examples -test" 0 kB [1]

I am using the same driver as you but a different version (mine is one
newer) and I don't have the sna use flag.  I might not have access to
the machine an longer today, but will try.

thanks,
allan