It's my fault, there're no line-breaks because I wrote the letters
exactly like what the screenshot shows . I will write just like
this letter. No more questions , good evening and tomorrow is
a nice day !

发件人: "Michael Mol"<mike...@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2011年10月14日(星期五) 晚上11:52
收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org>;

主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Apologize to everyone for my nonprofessional

On Fri, Oct 14, 82011 at 11:43 AM, Lavender <448463...@qq.com> wrote:
> First of all I think I should apologize for my poor English , you must be
> very painful to read my letters.
> I'm a Chinese student and my English is not very well , actually  it's suck.
> So I will pay attention to making
> letters more clear to understand.
>
> To be honest, I'm not good at writing e-mails as most Chinese does . We
> almost don't use e-mail . I know
> the letters I send don't have a clear subject and its contents are verbose ,
> so I'm really sorry , I won't do that
> any longer.

Very much appreciated!

> Michael Mol , you're right , I should reply in time, but you know it
> is 11:00 pm here when it is 7:00 am or 8:00 am in
> your place , maybe I went to bed and forgot this next morning . But it's not
> an excuse for me , so I will note it .

Hey, we've all got lives outside this mailing list. Except Dale, perhaps. :)

> You said there're no line-breaks in my letters , I'm not very clear about
> this, can you send a screenshot for me ?
> It is all normall in my mailbox .

This one came across fine, but see the attached screenshot. (Not sure
if the list will filter it. If the attachment doesn't make it through,
I'll link to the file)

> At last I want to explain why I don't try some methods you provide . I like
> to reach the essence of one thing , I want
> to know exactly why it should be this but not that . So the letters I reply
> become more and more simple , I will control myself to reply
> clearly.

I hope your experiences on this mailing list help you refine your
language skills. Sounds like you're reasonably motivated. :)

--
:wq