Hi, Jesús.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 01:41:21PM +0200, Jesús J. Guerrero Botella wrote:
> Does this happen on other WMs as well?

Yes, it happens on xfce, too.

> To me, this sounds like a driver issue. Some drivers (the binary
> nvidia one, namely) do have some options to control the aspect of the
> pointer. I never played with them so I don't know if this is one of
> the available options.

> If you are using effects, try to disable them and see what happens.

I'm not using effects, as far as I know.

> Also, did you update the driver (whatever it is) recently?

Ah.  I synched yesterday, and a massive number of packages were updated,
among them xorg-drivers.  That'll be it, I suppose.

Presumably I can configure these drivers somewhere, perhaps in
~/.xinitrc?  Is there any documentation for this?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).