On 31 October 2011 19:30, Felix Kuperjans <fe...@desaster-games.com> wrote:

>  Hello Carlos,
>
> this error is just telling you that udisks did not succeed in powering
> down the USB device, but actually it was unmounted cleanly (so no data will
> be lost).
>
> The reason is most likely a missing kernel option:
>
> "USB runtime power management (autosuspend) and wakeup" in "Device
> Drivers" -> "USB support".
> Note that this option only shows up when "Run-time PM core functionality"
> in "Power management and ACPI options" is enabled.
>
> Maybe someone could make the ebuild check for this option and issue a
> warning if it is unset?
>
> Regards,
> Felix

Hello Felix,

Thank you for your answer and your explanation, I was a little bit confused
about this; I will check my Kernel configuration and rebuild with these
options, to avoid this messages.

It would be great if it could show a warning if this  options are unset (to
let us know)

Regards,

--
Carlos Sura.-