I have cost eight hours and forty minutes in installing KDE Meta.
When I wake up this morning it has done. But when I startx,
it can't work, output messages are below:
>xauth: file /root/.serverauth.xxxx (xxxx is changed each time
>I use startx) does not exist
>/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc : line2 : /usr/bin/X  No such file or directory
>/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc : line2 : exec /usr/bin/X : Cannot execute : No such
>file or directory
>xinit : giving up
>xinit: unable to connect to X server : Connection refused
>xinit : server error

I gotta to tell you that I'm not going to recompile whole package in order
to solve it.
So if anyone could afford simple methods, I would appreciate him .