Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
On 11/16/2011 09:23 AM, Dale wrote:

Maybe check if there is a BIOS update available?  Might be worth a shot.
I already upgraded the BIOS to have the dual-core CPU recognized,
otherwise the kernel would not even start. There is yet another update
on the ASUS site but it's mainly for AM3 processor compatibility and
labelled as 'beta' so I'm a bit nervous to try it ;-)

I have a beta for mine too. It'll will be there when it gets marked stable tho. I'm in no hurry. Sometimes waiting is a good idea.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!