Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:31:00 -0600, Dale wrote:

Did you use a howto for Dracut?  If so, have a link you could post?  I
tried making a init thingy and after about 20 failed reboots, I scraped
the idea.  I was trying to follow the howto on the Gentoo wiki I
think.
That worked for me (dracut didn't). If it fails, make sure you have set
ity to drop you into a rescue shell as described on the wiki. Adding a
few echo and ls commands to the init script helps too.

I did. It failed so badly even the rescue didn't work. I did get some flashing lights and introduced to the reset button tho. We all know what happened the last time I had to hit the reset button. :/

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!