Am 02.12.2011 07:23, schrieb András Csányi:
> On 2 December 2011 00:28, Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
>> Am 01.12.2011 19:51, schrieb András Csányi:
>>> I was always xfce and KDE user and I never was not able to
>>> understand the philosophy of Gnome. But, Gnome3 is amazing! Simple and
>>> easy to use.
>>
>> András, pls tell us about your usual use of desktop .... do you use
>> gentoo for business? Or private use only?
>
> Dear Stefan,
>
> Nowadays I'm using it just at home for private. I would be so happy if
> it would be a gentoo my workspace! :)

;-)

Just wanted to check if you use it professionally as I hesitate to adopt
gnome-3 too early. I am running my business w/ gentoo on my machines and
although I am interested in the new concepts I don't want to deal w/ too
much problems. I have gnome-3 on a netbook, w/ sabayon linux, just to
have a look. On my main rig it is still masked ...

Thx, S