On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:11:15 -0500
Michael Orlitzky <mich...@orlitzky.com> wrote:

> If I know that I have been careful in the past, this is not a
> problem, since the contents of world will be accurate. However, I'm a
> little worried that I may have forgotten --oneshot and added
> PEAR-Mail by mistake on an upgrade. Now, I have to either risk
> breaking some customer's site, or leave PEAR-Mail in my world file
> forever.

TwoIf I know that I have been careful in the past, this is not a
problem, since the contents of world will be accurate. However, I'm a
little worried that I may have forgotten --oneshot and added PEAR-Mail
by mistake on an upgrade. Now, I have to either risk breaking some
customer's site, or leave PEAR-Mail in my world file forever. questions:

1. How do you propose any possible software could help with this?

2. Why do you care about those specific packages in world? Do they
cause a conflict or some other large problem? Personally I'd just leave
them in world

--
Alan McKinnnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com