Konstantinos Agouros wrote, at 01/07/2012 03:51 PM:
> since xen got into the mainstream kernel the way to go is to use
> gentoo-sources for dom0 and the domUs. However the blktap modules are not
> there. Is there any way to get this to work?

blktap drivers were excluded from kernel mainline since 3.x, these two threads
from xen-users mailing list might put some light in that context:

http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2011-07/msg00637.html
http://old-list-archives.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2011-10/msg00065.html

the latest sys-kernel/xen-sources containing working blktap (not blktap2) is
2.6.38 (this is buggy from my point of view; i'm still sitting on 2.6.34-r5 for
production installations)

victor