On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 01:16:01AM -0600, Dale wrote

> I'm sort of getting tired of switching emails every time I switch ISPs
> or there is a policy change.  That is why I switched to gmail in the
> first place.  No matter what ISP I use, I can still use Gmail.  Yet,
> here I am again.

  Years ago, when facing yet another ISP move, I got my own personal
domain.  I have the option of pointing my MX record at various services.
I'm currently using Cotse for inbound email.  For outbound email I use
my broadband ISP.  If it's down, I use a dialup ISP, which I keep as an
emergency backup..

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>